Northern Lights Enterprises, Inc. a ZIPPO Company, is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time, hourly, employment opportunity as a Puller/Packer- responsible for obtaining, counting, and transporting products into and out of various inventory locations to assemble and packing finished products for individual sales orders and stage them for shipment.
Primary Duties Include:
- Physically obtain correct counts of products from defined Finished Goods Inventory locations as directed.
- Report any discrepancies in product counts, descriptions, etc. immediately to the appropriate personnel or areas supervisor.
- Transport picked items in the appropriate manner to assemble boxes / cartons; use various material handling devices, carts, pallets, etc.
- Use various material handling equipment, carts, hand pallet jacks, ergonomic lifts, etc. to accumulate product on, and to move product / pallets to other defined locations.
- Assist in performance of weekly cycle counts, monthly and yearly inventory counts as directed.
- Place the proper quantity of identified product into applicable boxes / cartons.
- Label or stamp the product description on the end panel of boxes / cartons.
- Check work performed against schedule ticket and work order copies for all orders.
- Ensure that the order copies are routed to the identified areas.
- Strap and secure packaged materials / containers for shipment.
- Transport packed products in the correct manner to the next function or designated areas.
- Obtain all the necessary items and materials in order to perform duties from various locations.
- Keep machines, equipment, and work areas clean and orderly for operational and work force safety benefits.
- Keep any production or quality related records.
- Responsible for operational productivity, continuous improvement / suggestions, and involvement.
- Responsible for product, function, quality, and job safety which requires employee to maintain a full working knowledge of the performance, quality and safety requirements of the function being performed.
- Support job related operational training needs regarding existing and or new manufacturing practices / processes / technologies.
- Perform any other duties related in nature that may be assigned by the supervisor.
*If interested, please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.