Start Date: Immediately
Manage all activities for a lean production philosophy, with focus on increased productivity and safety advantages, environment and implementation. This position will interact with all areas of the business which includes, but is not limited to: engineering, maintenance, marketing/sales, production and quality control. This position is responsible to lead the company initiative to improve a lean production environment. Acts as a central resource for lean manufacturing and assists with day-to-day production support and improvements. A technical background combined with product/management skills is required.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans, designs and implements manufacturing processes and process improvements by analyzing assembly, fabrication, machining, and other processes.
- Maximizes efficiency by optimization of layout of equipment, workflow and work force utilization.
- Conduct time and cost analysis of processes.
- Leads and designs all activities for continuous improvement, including using Lean Manufacturing methodologies and tools to achieve goals and strategies for improving the operations and processes within the organization.
- Manages operations of the maintenance and facilities staff.
Education & Experience:
- Requires a bachelor's degree of engineering
- Requires Lean certification through an accredited organization
- Requires 5 to 10 years of related management experience
- Requires the ability to work independently and in a team environment Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for environmental compliance
Apply in person:
3474 Andover Rd.
Wellsville, NY 14895