Northern Lights Enterprises, Inc. a ZIPPO Company, is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time hourly Maintenance Technician opportunity- responsible for supporting all manufacturing facilities with routine repairs, installation, fabrication, and general maintenance tasks as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
· Performs preventative maintenance inspections and service on machines.
· Performs equipment repair, installation, and startup.
· Coordinates work with engineering required for projects, as necessary.
· Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling, as necessary.
· Oils and lubricates moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
· Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
· Installs replacement parts for machines.
· Identifies the causes of unexpected breakdowns of machines.
· Prepares reports documenting work performed.
· Cleans, organizes, and otherwise maintains shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
· Performs custodial, grounds, and other related duties as assigned.
The Successful Candidate should have:
· Associate degree or vocational certificate in relevant field (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, heating, boiler system, fabrication, welding)
· Commercial/Industrial machine wiring and troubleshooting to include PLC controllers
· 2 or more years of mechanical experience within a manufacturing environment (5 years preferred)
· Good attendance, solid math skills/analytical ability, basic computer skills
· Must be able to lift and/or move 100 lbs. and adhere to all NL safety standards and regulations
· Valid driver’s license
If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com