Northern Lights Enterprises, Inc. a ZIPPO Company, is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time hourly Maintenance Laborer – B employment opportunity- responsible for performing a variety of miscellaneous non-skilled activities to support facilities, operations, and maintenance needs as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor, or General Repairman.
What you’ll do:
- Perform miscellaneous activities inclusive of but not limited to moving various items, simple plumbing repairs (unclogging water closets, drains, etc.), clean windows and displays, wall washing, manual excavation and filling, etc.
- Perform as directed gardening tasks, general yard work, lawn mowing, weeding, trimming shrubs and trees, using hand and power equipment.
- Perform as directed snow and ice removal activities to maintain walks, roadways, etc., using hand and power equipment.
- Assist Maintenance Laborer – A’s and or General Repairman in performing various maintenance activities alone or under direct supervision supporting the facilities, operations, and maintenance.
- Keep machines, equipment, and work areas clean and orderly for operational and work force safety benefits.
- Keep any production and or quality records.
- Responsible for operational productivity, continuous improvement / suggestions, and involvement.
- Responsible for product, function, quality, and job safety. This requires the employee to maintain a full working knowledge of the performance, quality and safety requirements of the function being performed.
- Support job related operational training needs regarding existing and or new manufacturing practices / processes / technologies.
- Perform any other duties related in nature that may be assigned by the supervisor.
*If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com