Status: Salary + Commissions
Supervisor: Sales Manager
Start Date: Immediately
Sell premium candles and home decorative accessories to high quality gift shops, department stores, mail order catalogs and other wholesale customers. Following initial training, will generally work with the company’s larger volume wholesale key account customers. Work from the corporate office and will travel to trade shows and customer sites for presentations and appointments. Focus on sourcing new customers and servicing existing customers within the giftware industry thus supporting continual company growth.Qualifications:
- High school education with secondary school preferred.
- Wholesale, retail or giftware sales experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to work independently.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Well rounded computer skills.
- Available for travel to trade shows and customer locations for presentations and appointments on a regular basis.
- Sell candles and home decorative accessories.
- Build customer base through leads from trade shows and directories.
- Research prospective new customers.
- Establish new customer relationships by telephone.
- Markets products through catalogs, trade shows and presentations.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations.
- Coordinate product availability, pricing, credit terms, and delivery with appropriate departments.
- Maintain and strive to exceed sales goal requirements on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for logging all written and telephone communications with customers. Data entry of sales orders.
- Attend trade shows as well as set up and/or tear down of booth as needed.
- Follow up on all leads, orders and shipments to ensure positive customer relations and encourage repeat orders.
- Exceed customer expectations through superior customer service.
- Continually strives to exceed sales dollars and assist in future company growth.
- Promotes a positive company image at all times in house and while traveling.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply in person at Walker Business & Staffing:
23 W. State Street
Wellsville, NY 14895
For Questions Contact Diane: