Northern Lights Enterprises, Inc. a ZIPPO Company, is currently seeking qualified candidates for a full-time employment opportunity as a Gift Shop & Trade Show Coordinator- responsible for greeting and assisting customers in the Gift Shop and Reception area, maintaining inventory, and product knowledge for Gift Shop sales. Additionally, this position will assist with Inside/Outside/Retail sales, including preparing/sending invoices and catalog requests as needed, assisting in Trade Show Planogram setup on-site at tradeshows (as needed/requested), monitoring and responding to all customer service inquiries, monitoring retail sales orders daily in Shopify, and other duties as assigned.
What you’ll do:
- Greet and assist customers in the Gift Shop from arrival to check out
- Monitor and respond to any emails/phone calls pertaining to the NL gift shop
- Request and receive/unpack all products, stock shelves, display, and merchandise inventory
- Maintain accuracy and consistency with pricing of all merchandise
- Assist in planning and execution of E-Sale events when decided on by management, including bank trips, preparing money for registers, ensuring registers are up and running, items are priced and displayed throughout shop.
- Decorate gift shop for holidays/holiday seasons and events
- Assist in development and design of showroom merchandising planograms/design
- Maintain a clean and inviting gift shop area for all customers and employees
- Prepare and send invoice and catalog requests as needed
- Assist in the creation of new customers, entering of sales orders, order status inquiries, damages, returns and credit memos
- Process orders from Brandwise into D365 and maintaining accuracy of customer information
- Serves as backup coverage when team members are backed up or out of office at trade shows.
- Assist in contacting customers for missing or declined credit cards needed to process their order
- Facilitate Wholesale Catalog worksheet to be used for shopify, BrandWise and other online platforms
- Assist in Trade Show Planogram setup on site for easy execution at Tradeshows
- Monitor and respond to all customer service inquires in the retail (NLwebcustomerservice) mailbox, via phone calls or any messages requiring follow up sent from management.
- Monitor retail sales orders daily in Shopify and ensure that orders are being shipped in a timely manner, and notifying customers of any stock issues or delays, and updated orders if required. This includes assisting with and processing RMA’s and damage claims.
- Frequently monitor NL social media and EComm channels to respond to feedback/questions posed to us from customers.
- Facilitate requests to PD for desired home page and product page updates
What you’ll need:
- High School education
- Retail experience including product merchandising
- Multiple line switchboard operation experience
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal to include grammar and proofreading
- Experience using Postage meters and office equipment such as fax and copy machines
- Highly organized and detail-oriented nature
- Excellent math skills and a high level of accuracy
- Independent self-starter attitude, yet a team player with the ability to work within time constraints
- Dedication for task completion and ability to multi-task with interruptions
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office and D365
- Flexibility and availability to work additional hours to include weekends during the holiday season
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
*If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org