Northern Lights Enterprises, Inc. a ZIPPO Company, is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time hourly General Maintenance opportunity- responsible for safely maintaining and supporting all manufacturing facilities with routine repairs, fabrication, and general maintenance tasks as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
· Performs preventative maintenance inspections and service on machines.
· Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling, as necessary.
· Oils and lubricates moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
· Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
· Installs replacement parts for machines.
· Identifies the causes of unexpected breakdowns of machines.
· Repairs broken machines quickly and efficiently.
· Prepares reports documenting work performed.
· Cleans, organizes, and otherwise maintains shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
· Performs custodial, grounds, and other related duties as assigned.
The Successful Candidate should have:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 2 or more years of mechanical experience within a manufacturing environment
· Good attendance, solid math skills/analytical ability, basic computer skills
· Must be able to lift and/or move 100 lbs. and adhere to all NL safety standards and regulations
· Valid driver’s license
If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org