Northern Lights Enterprises, Inc., a Zippo Company, and leading designer of luxury candles and artisan made accessories, is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time hourly opportunity in
General Maintenance – responsible for safely maintaining and supporting all manufacturing facilities with routine repairs, fabrication, and general maintenance tasks as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Performs preventative maintenance inspections and service on machines.
· Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling, as necessary.
· Oils and lubricates moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
· Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
· Installs replacement parts for machines.
· Identifies the causes of unexpected breakdowns of machines.
· Repairs broken machines quickly and efficiently.
· Prepares reports documenting work performed.
· Cleans, organizes, and otherwise maintains shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
· Performs custodial, grounds, and other related duties as assigned.
Education & Additional Eligibility Requirements:
· High School diploma, Associate degree or vocational certificate in relevant field preferred
· 2 or more years of mechanical experience within a manufacturing environment
· Mechanical inclination
· Solid math skills/analytical ability
· Basic computer skills
· Valid driver’s license
*To apply please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com or apply in person at:
Walker Business & Staffing
23 W. State Street
Wellsville, NY 14895