Supervisor: Facility Manager
Start Date: Immediately
Safely maintain and support all aspects of the day to day operations of all Northern Lights facilities. Assist in providing an overall safe working environment for all employees. Be a positive role model at all times.
- Minimum High School education or equivalent
- 1-2 years combined experience or training in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with general household maintenance and operating hand tools
- Good attendance, solid math skills and basic computer skills
- Must be able to work independently, be organized, efficient, detail orientated and a good team player
- Ability to multi-task with interruptions and able to meet deadlines
- Must posses a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift and/or move 100 lbs and adhere to all NL safety standards and regulations
Ideal Qualifications for Higher Level Position:
- Technical or Trade school degree
- HVAC, electrical, plumbing, heating, boiler system, carpentry, metal fabrication and welding
- Commercial/Industrial machine wiring and troubleshooting to include PLC controllers
- General automotive repairs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support all manufacturing facilities with every day repairs, fabrication, general maintenance needs and support the lean and profitability of company operations.
- General repair, cleaning and upkeep of machinery, equipment, vehicles and structures.
- Maintenance and grounds keeping including snow removal as needed.
- Fabrication, installation and construction.
- Troubleshoot, repair and test equipment operations.
- Adhere to all NLC safety standards and regulations.
- Accurately complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Document all records related to machinery, equipment, repairs and facility maintenance schedules.
- Assure daily operations and maintain all machines and equipment as scheduled.
- Regular vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain an overall safe working environment for all Northern Lights facilities and its employees.
- Ability to work inside or outside in all weather conditions with exposure to wet, extreme cold and heat.
- Must be flexible and available for additional hours including being on call when necessary.
- Regular and scheduled cleaning duties as assigned.
- Other duties as necessary and assigned.