Northern Lights Enterprises, Inc. a ZIPPO Company, is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time hourly employment opportunity as a Quality Control Auditor- responsible for performing audits and inspections on product throughout the organization.
- Visually audit on scheduled basis (continuous as time permits) in-process, final good products, and packaging at / in various locations - departments. Audit results to be documented and communicated per defined means.
- Perform on scheduled basis audits of rejects (in-process, finished product, packaging) and inform results to applicable Facilitator / Equipment Support personnel or Supervisors of affected departments.
- Visually inspect in-coming / out-going vendor items / products.
- Perform audit on customer returns for defects and customer complaints.
- Perform audit on completed orders ready to be shipped for correctness.
- Calculate averages, ratios, etc.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date inspection records as prescribed by Quality Control Procedures.
- Record information on Quality Control forms and reports.
- May accept or reject product or material according to quality of samples inspected.
- Instruct others in performance or their duties.
- Perform special projects assigned by supervisor.
- Keep machines, equipment, and work area clean and orderly for operational and work force safety benefits.
- Keep any production and or quality related records.
- Responsible for operational productivity, continuous improvement / suggestions, and involvement.
- Responsible for product, function, quality, and job safety which requires the employee to maintain a full working knowledge of the performance, quality and safety requirements of the function being performed.
- Support job related operational training needs regarding existing and or new manufacturing practices / processes / technologies.
- Perform any other duties related in nature that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Understanding of sampling principles and techniques
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to maintain close attention to detail and accuracy
*If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com