Northern Lights Enterprises, Inc., a ZIPPO Company, is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time 2nd shift Maintenance Technician opportunity- responsible for supporting all manufacturing facilities with routine repairs, installation, fabrication, and general maintenance tasks as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
Primary Duties Include:
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections and service on machines.
- Performs equipment repair, installation, and startup.
- Coordinates work with engineering required for projects, as necessary.
- Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling, as necessary.
- Oils and lubricates moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
- Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
- Installs replacement parts for machines.
- Identifies the causes of unexpected breakdowns of machines.
- Prepares reports documenting work performed.
- Cleans, organizes, and otherwise maintains shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
- Performs custodial, grounds, and other related duties as assigned.
The Successful Candidate should have:
- Associate degree or vocational certificate in relevant field (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, heating, boiler system, fabrication, welding)
- Commercial/Industrial machine wiring and troubleshooting to include PLC controllers
- 2 or more years of mechanical experience within a manufacturing environment (5 years preferred)
- Good attendance, solid math skills/analytical ability, basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift and/or move 100 lbs. and adhere to all NL safety standards and regulations
- Valid driver’s license
*If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com