Supervisor: Production Management
Start Date: Immediately
Create quality candles which meet company and customer specifications using standard operating procedures. Pour, skin, wick, label and/or package candles to fulfill specific customer orders meeting all process and quality standards on a consistent and timely basis. Follow basic safety guidelines and standard operating procedures during all operations.Qualifications:
- Prefer a High School education or GED
- Strong mathematical skills, dexterity skills and recognize color differences
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work closely with others as a team member
- Must be flexible, energetic, and able to meet production goals
- Able to adapt to fluctuating hours and overtime expectations as needed
- Demonstrate ability to follow directions and adhere to quality standards
- Must be able to withstand physical requirements such as standing for long periods
- Must be able to perform repetitive motion tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 30-50 pounds as necessary
- Must have reliable transportation.
Create quality candles which meet company and customer standards. Pour, skin, wick, label and/or process and package quality candle products. Work with dyes, fragrances and warm liquid wax products. Ability to pack or unpack supplies and products within production requirements. Keep records of production counts made during each shift as needed. Use various tools for measurement and labeling jigs to produce consistent quality. Critique products as needed for quality assurance standards. Follow safety procedures at all times to maintain a safe and clean work environment. Wear safe and appropriate clothing/ footwear per dress code policy without excessive jewelry. Wear personal protective equipment to include safety glasses, face shields, sleeves and masks based upon the area you are working and the product being manufactured. Other duties as required.
Apply in person at Walker Business & Staffing:
23 W. State Street
Wellsville, NY 14895
For Questions Contact Diane: