Status: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
Must understand customer needs and requirements in order to increase value for the customer and the company. Provide the synergy and environment for making improvements possible. Be the internal process improvement consultant for positive change company wide. Understand work processes and standard operating procedures throughout the company. Provide unbiased direction to management and throughout the organization. Must show and lead by example the Lean principles and techniques that focus on optimizing value through a fact-based decision-making process. Facilitate, oversee and direct process improvements to achieve the company’s financial and cultural goals.
- Business Degree and/or 3 years business experience to include hands-on lean implementation experience with developing and training employees in a continuous improvement environment.
- Experience in lean manufacturing and office helpful.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Good record keeping, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, extremely detail oriented, highly organized and efficient.
- Excellent decision-making and analytical skills.
- Professional verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Must maintain confidentiality concerning proprietary information, communication and company business transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, facilitate and execute continuous improvement events using Lean logic and tools.
- Implement corrective actions to improve production quality, processes, and a safe work environment.
- Troubleshoots and investigates deviations in the production process to determine root cause.
- Implement corrective actions and coordinate activities in conjunction with the appropriate departments.
- Develop workflows and forms that accurately reflect internal services and processes.
- Foster teamwork between all employees via open communication and a positive, constructive environment.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams with a focus on deliverables, timelines, and meeting customer expectations and requirements.
Identify training needs and schedule programs for staff utilizing internal and external resources.
- Lead the efforts to create and sustain a continuous improvement culture.
- Provide guidance and support throughout the entire continuous improvement project.
- Effectively communicate key lessons learned and best practices throughout the organization.
- Act as a role model, with a positive mindset and a passion to achieve short-term and long-term goals.
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner and follows all company policies and guidelines.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.