Northern Lights Enterprises, Inc. a ZIPPO Company, is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time 2nd shift General Maintenance opportunity- responsible for safely maintaining and supporting all manufacturing facilities with routine repairs, fabrication, and general maintenance tasks as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections and service on machines.
- Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling, as necessary.
- Oils and lubricates moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
- Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
- Installs replacement parts for machines.
- Identifies the causes of unexpected breakdowns of machines.
- Repairs broken machines quickly and efficiently.
- Prepares reports documenting work performed.
- Cleans, organizes, and otherwise maintains shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
- Performs custodial, grounds, and other related duties as assigned.
The Successful Candidate should have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of mechanical experience within a manufacturing environment
- Good attendance, solid math skills/analytical ability, basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift and/or move 100 lbs. and adhere to all NL safety standards and regulations
- Valid driver’s license